Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Another Explosion Box

Okay per the request of Donna, or should I say "demand", here is an explosion box that I promised to post awhile back. I made this one for my mom and she loves butterflies, owls and colors of nature. So in looking through my "stash" I found the absolute perfect paper for this project, the DCWV Mariposa Stack. The paper is gorgeous and was perfect to make this extra special for someone special, my mommy :).



The inside of the box



The outside of the box



another side of the outside



Top of the box - this one is unique in that I made the roses from paper and attached them to the top which is something I haven't done before. The rose is made from a cookie cut from the Sesame Street cartridge, I don't remember who posted the idea, but it was on the cricut message board and I played with it and it works :)


Close up of the inside. The flowers were cut from Mother's Day Bouquet and the Butterflies were cut from..... oh heck I can't remember, but it was from a cricut cartridge :)

Anyway, I hope you like this one, I have more projects to post and will try to get them up, right now I have to finish grandson birthday decorations, his birthday is next week....crap I have a lot to do.....

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful exploding box! I hope you get everything done!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous box. You do such beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, now, that's not fair! I don't remember "demanding" you post this. I just think everyone will appreciate your beautiful work!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Butterflies

Followers

About Me

My photo
Love to scrap and meet new scrappers, especially other cricut addicts. Not to sure about this blog thing, but I am going to give it a shot and see how it goes.