Friday, August 5, 2011

Updates

I haven't forgotten about my blog, honest, I think about it often, its just getting over to updating it and uploading photos that I seem to have an issue with :). I will try to do that this weekend. I did a super cool project, but have to wait until Sunday before I can post it because it was for my grandson Anthony and his birthday party is on Sunday. I also need to finish a few other projects up and will get those posted as well.

You know, I could probably post them here as I am sure he doesn't read my blog, so when I finish the other project that I am working on for him, I will go ahead and post it here as well as the one for his little brother and a couple of swaps that I have to get done this weekend.

Okay everyone, so just checking in and will hopefully do a real update this weekend!

Hugs,
Kristy M

1 comment:

  1. Kristy, I totally understand about posting on a blog. I think I do about two posts a month! But, I just joined a couple design teams so I should have more posts in the near future. If I'm posting on their sites I figure I can always link them over to mine once they are posted!

    ReplyDelete

Butterflies

Followers

About Me

My photo
Love to scrap and meet new scrappers, especially other cricut addicts. Not to sure about this blog thing, but I am going to give it a shot and see how it goes.