Friday, May 13, 2011

Awards

Okay, you guys are awesome, I have received a couple of blog awards, but here's the embarrassing part, I can't figure out how to post them. Does anyone have a link or directions on how to do this? I really don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, and I really am not ignoring them, I just don't know how to put them on my blog. Help please???

Thank you and hopefully I will get a chance to post a couple more projects this weekend. I have another explosion box I did for my mom and an altered bird house (also for my mom). She has received them so its safe to post them :-).

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully I can help. I had the same problem when I got my first award. What you need to do is go to the blog that gave you the award. Look for the award on their blog and copy/save the picture of the award to your computer. Then you can post it on your blog like you would any other picture. I hope that makes sense. Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Butterflies

Followers

About Me

My photo
Love to scrap and meet new scrappers, especially other cricut addicts. Not to sure about this blog thing, but I am going to give it a shot and see how it goes.