Saturday, April 16, 2011

More Cards

I was playing with my Betsy Bluebell Stamps that I just had to have because of Okie and I tried to use markers, but gave up and went back to my color pencils because that's what works best for me, and of course my ink pads to ink stuff :-).

Isn't she adorable?

The cuts are from Wall Decor and More, the butterflies are cut at 1.5" and the Hello is cut at 1".
I inked the butterflies with Brilliance Starlite Silver, Pearlescent Purple, & Pearlescent Lavender. Hello was inked with Brilliance Platinum Planet and Pearlescent Orchid. The background paper is from DCWV Pocket Full of Posies





These were two simple birthday cards I did using Lacy Labels (love this cartridge). The Its Your Birthday came from Create A Critter and was inked using Brilliance Pearlescent Purple.




This was a fun card I did for a friends cousin who had surgery last week who made the comment about feeling like Frankenstein :-)

Mrs. Frankenstein is from Paper Doll Dress Up, Smile is from Create A Critter and off course the embossing was done with the fleur-di-lis folder. I also used a larger gem and adhered it with my IRock. Her hair is highlighted using a Sakura purple glitter pen (love my Sakura pens), oh and her eyes are colored in white using the Signo white pen, another item I just had to have because of Okie :-)




6 comments:

  1. Super cute cards. I like the colored pencils on the stamped image too. Looks like a natural fit for you -- turned out great!

    Nadia (With Glittering Eyes blog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okie is such an enabler! LOL Love the stamped image and all your other cards too... they all came out GREAT! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. very fun cards...that stamps is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards. Love all the detail and those Peachy Keen faces. I really need to order some of those.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't give up on the markers!! They are simple to use and much faster than the colored pencil method!

    ReplyDelete

Butterflies

Followers

About Me

My photo
Love to scrap and meet new scrappers, especially other cricut addicts. Not to sure about this blog thing, but I am going to give it a shot and see how it goes.