Sunday, April 10, 2011

Some Cards

Okay so I am procrastinating in playing with the markers, but I did make some cards this weekend :-).

The first one is for my Great Uncle, not sure how old he is this year, just know that he is one of my favorites :-).

The recipe for this card is:
Mad Hatter 5" (Disney Classics Cartridge)
Happy Birthday 1.51" Height (crap, can't remember sorry)
Embossed using the squares embossing folder
Outlined squares using clear star glitter pen


This one is for a friends daughter who just had a birthday, have to send her an e-mail so I can get her new address :-)

Recipe for this one is:

Happy Birthday 3" Width

All other cuts from Paper Doll Dress UP

Castle 4" - Created the "Blackout" using my gypsy
Doll cut at 1" along with all clothes
face is hand drawn and actually isn't to scary since I did it myself :-)




That's it for now, I have two more, but can't post them just yet. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. SO adorable! I love them:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the cards! and it looks like the happy birthday from Create A Critter - I know because that is the one I use most often!

    AllisonF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Allison, your right it is, just found it again last night as I was using smile from it for another card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great mad hatter..I am to scared to try to make him that small!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards came out wonderful! TFS! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Butterflies

Followers

About Me

My photo
Love to scrap and meet new scrappers, especially other cricut addicts. Not to sure about this blog thing, but I am going to give it a shot and see how it goes.