Sunday, April 3, 2011

Tinkerbell Card

Going to be posting some older projects just so I have record of them some where other than my memory :-). This is a card I made for one of my nieces who loves Tinkerbell its one of those step cards which I fell in love with. For this particular one, wasn't sure which Tinkerbell's I wanted to use so I cut them all at 3". Yes, I know that is absolutely insane and the pieces are tiny....are we finally figuring out how I came about my screen name now :-)

This was from January 2009


  1. I absolutely love Tinkerbell. I have this cartridge but as of yet haven't used it. I see something Tinkerbell in my future!

  2. wow!! This is great. My daughter is looking over my shoulder yelling " I WANT THAT!!"

  3. Oh my goodness...that was alot of work! It turned out granddaughter would be begging for one if she could see this now! Love it!

  4. I love your card and yes you must be insane to cut those out at 3" lol just kidding.
    I have left a blog award for you on my blog.




About Me

My Photo
Love to scrap and meet new scrappers, especially other cricut addicts. Not to sure about this blog thing, but I am going to give it a shot and see how it goes.